while everyone is right about how we shouldn't wait until the new year to make goals and get them accomplished, it's good that everyone gets really motivated at least once a year. and even though this year started out not so good, it's ending very very well. i have a boyfriend who loves me beyond comprehension, i'm happier than i've been in a really long time, i'm spending new year's with my uncle and grandma in florida, i'm living in a luxury apartment for three weeks, and everything just seems so right. i do miss my boyfriend, stephen, and wish that he were here for me to kiss at midnight, and just spend time with in general but i know that we'll be okay and that we'll both enjoy ourselves tonight and i'll be sure to send him a kiss at midnight since i can't be there. it just really feels like everything is going to be okay from now on. and i couldn't be happier about it.
my new year's resolutions include:
- lose ten pounds.
- read more books.
- let people know that i love and appreciate them.
- give more compliments.
- do one thing every day that makes me happy.
- don't drink soda or drinks with calories.
- get grades that i'm proud of.
- work hard.
- do more for other people.
- save more money than i spend.
- use my credit card much less.
- get my tattoo.
- go to the family cabin with stephen.